Friday, January 11, 2008

Jared's Update

Jared turned 3 years old today! Finally... it seems like Jared has been three for the past year. We took the family bowling for Jared's birthday party and the kids had a blast! Unfortunately, real bowling is a lot harder than bowling on the Wii. We had a Wii bowling tournament for Family Home Evening and Josh beat everyone by scoring a 190 (he didn't do quite so well at the bowling ally).


Jason and I went to parent teacher conferences for Jackson and Justin on Thursday. They are doing great! We are grateful for their wonderful teachers who are interested in helping them succeed and excel in school.

Justin is working on his Pinewood Derby car, Jason has decided to build one too... Boys will be boys! We'll let you know how it goes next week.

I have been the primary chorister in our ward for almost 4 years (I finished my fourth primary sacrament meeting program in October). I love my calling, I love music, and I love primary kids. Too bad I can't sing... There is a fun website that has great ideas for primary and Young Women called www.sugardoodle.net if any of you need ideas. I put away our nativity costumes for the year (31 angel costumes, 21 shepherd costumes, 3 wisemen costumes, Mary, and Joseph). I made these costumes four years ago and they have been used by the primary for sharing times and Ward Christmas parties every year. I still enjoy taking pictures, here is our 3 year old Jared!

1 comment:

The Crane Family said...

JaNae--it is so fun to see your family--your kids are so cute!--Wow Jared is already 3! Thanks for doing the blog--we love keeping in touch!