Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jackson's Pachabel and Trampoline Tricks

I made a deal with Jackson... if he would let me video him playing the piano, I would also video him doing a front flip 180 into a back flip on the trampoline. So, here is a video of Jackson playing his new song "Pachabel Meets U2" by Jon Schmidt and hang on until the end to see the boys' cool trampoline tricks!

Remember to pause our playlist so you can hear the piano. Too bad I couldn't pause Savannah calling for attention in the background... I don't know how Jackson keeps his concentration! This is my Grandma Stueck's 1923 Steinway piano that was just overhauled and re-strung. It was gone for 3 months up to Utah, and we are grateful to have it back.

4 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

WOW Janae!!! He is amazing on the piano (and the trampoline too :) But really, he has amazing talent!

Chris said...

Janae,
Your family blog is amazing. I was thinking of all of you today and missing you. I think this made me miss you all the more. Say hi to Dr. D. Your family is the greatest! Chris

Rob and Mercedi said...

Rob and I keep saying what a ladies man Jackson is going to be with his piano skills and now to add that trampline trick...oh no!

Youngquist Family said...

You should be proud. Jackson is an impressive pianist! How long has he been taking lessons? I found your blog through Maria's. It's fun to see what your family's up to. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to our's. jennie_youngquist@hotmail.com. And congratulations on the triathlon! I wish I could say the same.