Friday, March 7, 2008

Pancake Prince, Rolling Over, and More...

Josh had a pancake eating contest at preschool and he ate more pancakes than anyone, so he was crowned the Pancake Prince. He was so excited! He wears his crown all the time and tells people he won 1st Place.


Josh also had to perform a talent at preschool and decided he would balance a quarter on each finger. He came up with this talent all by himself!



Savannah's new talent is to roll over. She is growing up way too fast!




Talking about talents, Jared (our 3 year old) is amazing at Donkey Kong on the Wii. He plays on the expert level and can beat all of us!


Jackson is playing a piano solo at the Relief Society birthday dinner on Tuesday. Jackson and Justin were in a children's choir that sang at Stake Conference last month. Justin got to sing a solo (the first verse of I am a Child of God) in front of all those people and did a great job! Jackson and Justin are taking Musicianship tests at UNLV on Saturday. Wish them luck!

I had to post a picture of my birthday cake (I keep getting older each year!). No... it's not from Jason, it's from my wonderful visiting teachers. But Jason got me a pair of cycling shoes to help me with the Irongirl sprint Triathlon I am doing at Lake Las Vegas next month. He has been very supportive these past couple of months while I have been training.

3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

Wow. How do you keep up with everything going on in your family. Oh wait...I know why...you're Janae. You have always amazed me! You should teach a seminar or something for the rest of us. Good luck with your triathlon!

We can do hard things! said...

JaNae, everyone is growing up so fast! Savannah is so big! What an angel. In case you hadnt heard, I am going to be induced tomorrow! We are all very excited! We will send you pics as soon as we can! Looks like everything is going great! I will have to show Jeff Jacksons piano piece...he will love it! The other day Shay had to write a story of a place she would like to visit and she said that she would like to visit her cousins in Las Vegas. I thought it was so cute! Talk soon! Chelesta

Brigit said...

JaNae...you have a darling family and Savanah is just beautiful. I loved your b-day cake. Did your visiting teachers make it?