Saturday, October 18, 2008

Autumn Time

Savannah's hair is growing fast and I finally figured out how to put a bow in her hair. Savannah also has a birth mark on her face. We think it is kind of cute; hopefully she won't hate it when she grows older.




This is our scary spider and spider web we put up for Halloween. Now everyone who comes to our door has to walk down the spooky tunnel!


I forgot to post Joshua's birthday pictures. He turned 6 years old on August 19th. He had a really fun party with lots of friends at Chuck E. Cheese. Joshua graduated from two preschool's this spring, Ms. Jamie's preschool and Ms. Sandee's preschool.






I also had to post these pictures of Joshua's elbow. It isn't broken, but can you believe how big that hematoma is? He had an accident on his scooter. Luckily he was wearing his helmet.


7 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh my goodness! poor josh! that looks awful! that picture with his eyes all watery is heart breaking! :( but congrats on graduating josh! that is so exciting! i can't believe how big savannah is getting! she is beautiful! and i like her little birth mark too! we're excited to see you guys at katelyn's baptism! :)

Rob and Mercedi said...

OUCH!! Sad little tears! When did this happen? Is it healing now?
I like Savannah's birth mark. Mannix has a little one too. I get nervous that he'll hate it. But I think it gives him and Savannah some character.
It has been forever since we've seen you guys. Hope you and all your kids are doing well.

Jodi said...

Hey, I can't believe how big Savannah is. One of my best friends just named her baby Savannah. I haven't seen your family since the reunion in July, That's really sad. We need to come by and see you guys. Your going up for the Baptism?

Brigit said...

Savannah is so cute and I love the bows. It must be so fun to have a little girl to dress up after 4 boys. Poor little Josh and his arm. That must have been a pretty nasty fall. He is such a tuff guy.

Kristi said...

OH my!!! That is a serious crash and burn! OUCH! I can't believe how much hair Savannah has. That is adorable...and the birthmark is so cute.

Meagan said...

Wow, that's an impressive hematoma! If I saw that at work I would definitely think it was broken. Glad it's not though. Hope it gets better soon and I'm sure it's not keeping him off his scooter either;-). Hope everyone is well.

We can do hard things! said...

We were so happy to see you guys this weekend! Thanks for being there with us for Shay! I have some cute pics to send to you. The kids had a blast at the flying field. Thanks for the gift for Shay, as well. She is excited to go shopping! Love you guys!