Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween Weekend

We had a fun Halloween Weekend! We flew to Utah on Friday morning. We went straight to the flying field and Jackson got to fly Grandpa Stueck's new remote control airplane. Later that night we went trick or treating with cousins.



On Saturday, we went to ShayLeigh and Katelyn's baptisms. We then flew to California and went to Disneyland and California Adventure on Monday and Tuesday. Here are some of our favorite pictures (Jared was scared of Minnie Mouse!):







This is a cute video of Savannah giving her dad kisses and Jackson and Jason riding the Maliboomer (they were the only ones tall enough and brave enough to ride this ride!) There must be something wrong if each seat on the ride has a puke shield.

7 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

That looks like such a fun trip!! Great pictures too! I LOVE DisneyLand and can't wait to take Mannix. Savannah is such a doll, and the boys were so brave to do that ride.

Kristi said...

That is such a fun ride..I love doing stuff like that. I have to say that the video of Savannah going from whining, to giving kisses was SO cute. I loved it.

Alan and Kiersten said...

wow, jason is an awesome dad, i would be right there with you janae...filming the ride from the safety of the ground! ha ha! looks like you guys had a great time! we are going to try to get down to disneyland next year sometime. i can't blame jared...minnie is pretty scary! and i love the video of savannah giving kisses, she is SO CUTE!! miss you guys!

Mark and Maria said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I LOVE that video of Savannah!! Oh, she is just so cute!

We can do hard things! said...

Cute pics..I didnt realize that you guys were going to Disneyland. What a busy week! Minnie MOuse kindof scares me too! She is just a little too perfect... :-)

Angela said...

Hey JaNae: It's your long lost roommate, Angela. I love your blog! So fun to see your family. I am doing Christmas cards right now and need your address. How do I email you?

Janae Downey said...

Hi Ang! It's great to hear from you, but I'm not sure how to contact you. My e-mail is jasonandjanae@msn.com. Send me your address and I'll send you mine! JaNae