Friday, January 2, 2009

Jared Singing (Or Not)


This is Jared's preschool Christmas program. He can be very stubborn when he makes up his mind. On the way to the program, he told me he was only going to sing one of the songs and that he wouldn't sing the other song. That is exactly what he did! He sang Jingle Bells louder than any of the other kids (even if he is a little behind on the chorus), and then he refused to sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town. He just stands there the entire song. I've been wondering if it's maybe because I sang that song the week before Christmas whenever the kids were being bad. He is the only boy in a preschool class of 5 girls, I guess some things are just too girly for him!

5 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

You need to send that to America's Funniest Videos! That's hillarious!

Alan and Kiersten said...

that was hilarious! we were laughing so hard. he is so funny.

Brigit said...

So cute!!! It's funny how they can make up their minds and just stick to it.

We can do hard things! said...

That Jared...he is his own little person, isnt he? I love how he looks right at you at the beginning of the song...see I told you I wouldnt do it! Funny!

Mark and Maria said...

Oh, that really made me laugh!...the chorus and the refusing to sing! I love that you have that on video, he's going to love watching that someday!