Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rubik's Cube

Jackson and Justin accomplished something this week that Jason and I were never able to do as kids (or as adults for that matter). They solved the Rubik's Cube!




As you can see in the picture, Jackson now wear's a white shirt and tie to church every week because he is a Deacon and gets to pass the sacrament. I can't believe my little boy is 12 years old!

I'm also posting pictures of Savannah at nap time and bath time. I love my babies when they are sound asleep, especially when they still let you hold and cuddle them.


7 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

i love it when brilynn just wakes up from a nap and is all cuddly - it's the best! it's also nice when she sleeps too! ha ha!

nice work justin and jackson! that is awesome. i could never do that and i'm pretty sure i still couldn't do it! thanks for the comment justin! we were sad bri was hurt too! miss you guys!

Meagan said...

I've never solved the Rubik's cube either, way to go guys! Savannah is so big. It's not fair that she has more hair than my 2 year old... :-)

Mark and Maria said...

That doesn't surprise me that they solved one of the hardest puzzles in the world!!! They are soooo smart! Do the new Rubik's cubes have stickers??? Because maybe they just cheated like I used to?? :)HaHa! Good job boys!

Brigit said...

Smart kids! I've never been able to do it. Savannah is so darling. You take really good picture Janae. It was fun having dinner with you last night.

Jen said...

Cute blog! Natalie passed it along to me. I have one too. I have a couple of the other cousin's links on mine if you want to check them out.

Savannah is so cute! The only way I ever found to solved the rubik's cube was to pull it apart and put it back together.

Kristi said...

Rubiks cubes have brought on hours of frustration for me...I would eventually take them apart and put them back together...Wa-lah. Problem solved. :)

We can do hard things! said...

Isnt she an angel! Jeff finally got some instructions on how to solve the rubik's. He wants to be able to do it so he practices...its cute!